Freedom Financial Solutions, LLC (“Freedom Financial”) values the relationship it has with you and respects your right to privacy. We have established the following policies to assure you that we are committed to protecting your privacy.
How We Safeguard Customers’ Privacy.
We know that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. That is why Freedom Financial wants you to know how we protect your privacy and the measures we take to safeguard your information.
Our Privacy Pledge.
In order to complete transactions with our customers in a prompt, efficient and professional manner, we depend on certain information. In gathering and maintaining this information, we pledge to:
- collect the information needed to process, complete and service the transaction you have requested;
- prevent unauthorized access to your information;
- refuse to disclose health information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent;
- maintain control over the confidentiality of your personal information; and
- update you on our privacy practices at least once a year.
How do we Protect the Confidentiality and Security of Your Information.
Our Information Practices.
The following policies and procedures protect the privacy of your information, whether you are a current or former customer:
Categories of Information We May Collect.
In the normal course of business, we may collect the following types of non-public information about you from the following sources:
- information we receive from you on applications, questionnaires, agreements and other forms (including name, address, income, social security number, information about certain of your assets and other household information);
- income, social security number, information about certain of your assets and other household information);
data about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others (such as the specifics about your deferred assets, how much, how and when you are paid);
- information available from external sources (such as publicly available records);
- information collected with your authorization, from consumer reporting agencies, criminal background reports and other sources (such as credit relationships, credit worthiness and history, the existence or absence of a criminal record or medical and employment information); and
- health information collected with your authorization.
Safeguarding Customer Information.
Access to customer information is limited to personnel who need the information to perform their job responsibilities. Physical, electronic and procedural safeguards are in place to protect your personal information.
How We Use Customer Information.
We may share or disclose your non-public personal information (as described above) with non-affiliated companies as described below:
- we may disclose your information with non-affiliated companies, as allowed by law, as necessary to effect, process, administer, service or enforce a transaction that you have requested;
- we may share your information with non-affiliated companies, as allowed by law, such as firms that perform services on our behalf, including product administration and marketing. We require these companies to meet strict privacy standards;
- we may disclose information to non-affiliated entities when required by law, such as to respond to a subpoena, to prevent fraud or to comply with an inquiry by a governmental agency;
- we may share your information with non-affiliated funders or lenders who are assisting us in processing, funding and completing the transaction that you have requested;
Is Your Medical Information Confidential?
While we sometimes must collect medical information in connection with a transaction that you have requested, wee do not use or share it internally or externally, for any purpose except the following:
- assisting you in obtaining any insurance policy required for your transaction’s underwriting insurance;
- administering any such policy or claims relating thereto;
- as required or permitted by law; and
- as otherwise authorized by you
Please keep this notice for your records.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or
permanently using a browser plugin.